Perhaps the only thing I will miss about winter...the boots.


There is a plethora of things I will not miss 
about winter, such as...
the cold, dry skin,
not being able to get outdoors, the ice, 
chapped lips, the freezing wind,
the absence of green grass, the short days,
the constant need to stay backed
up to my heater...this list could go
on and on.  

But one thing I will definitely miss 
about winter is my boots.  Being kinda tall, 
I sometimes have trouble with
my jeans being too short. With boots...this 
problem is solved.  My jeans could come up
past my ankle (which reminds me of my nerdy teenage years before they made longer jeans...the word "high waters" comes to mind.  HA!), but with knee boots...no problem.  



I have been loving the layered look on Pinterest
lately and love how an Oxford shirt looks
underneath a sweater.  Like this...I just think
it looks very spiffy.  


I also like the look of a necklace over 
the ensemble like this...


Here is my take on it...


At least we are on the downhill slope of
winter.  Spring has started and the time to
 hang by the pool is near. 
 Then I will 
be complaining about the grass 
growing too fast I am sure but right now, 
I am ready to mow and sweat 
and then complain
about it.  :)




Comments

  1. You don't post often, but when you do they're winners. Hoping to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill. Was hoping to see some fashion posts for this winter. You always look great in your boots - sexy and stylish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts