Casual vest outfits I wear to work...auto parts store attire is not real fancy


The crappy winter weather
has me in a long overdue
 fashion mood.  I spent 
about 4 hours cleaning and organizing
my smaller closet last Sunday while
it was icy outside.

I actually got most of it organized by
color which I love doing because it
makes it so much easier to plan an outfit.
This made me want to get some new outfits 
put together and experiment.  Therefore...
I have been 
looking at alot of Pinterest the last few days.
I even realized I could do so while 
using my elliptical machine, which was 
awesome!  It really made the time seem
to go faster!

The pics I am posting are made at my auto parts
store, so I will almost always
have my work boots on.
And please overlook the 100 year old
map on the wall.  I mainly am 
posting these because if you are like
me, all it takes is a glimpse of an 
outfit to get an idea in their head of
something they can put together and love.







Comments

Popular Posts