Blue Monday.

So this blog thing is harder than I thought.  It takes time to sit down and think about what to type some days.  Right now, I am at work on the Monday morning after setting the clocks forward an hour.  It is dark and rainy.  A perfect day to still be in the bed.  I have had my coffee and blueberry muffins for the day and could seriously go back to bed now. 

Yesterday was nice though.  I love Sundays.  I cleaned a little, got a really good workout outside since it was nice, and went shopping at the Goodwill in Union City.  For supper, I made chicken breasts with a white wine sour cream mushroom sauce.  They were very good.  I will have to try that one again.  The sauce would actually be good even on pasta. 

Here is the picture of it.  I sauteed the mushrooms in a little white wine and garlic to cook them down.  Then I added some fat free sour cream, salt, pepper, and Greek seasoning.  I baked the chicken in the oven and then poured the sauce over it.  It was extra juicy and tasty!   The brussel sprouts were just sauteed in a pan over low heat with salt and pepper.  Actually a very simple meal, that looks elegant. 


Well, I guess I will try to accomplish something at work for a while.  It looks like it will be a long day.  It is so quiet, I may fall asleep.  Until next time...remember, you are what you eat.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts