My to do list. Hmm..

Well, I heard of the bucket list a few years ago and honestly had to look it up because I didn't know what it was.   Seems it is basically a list of things that you want to do before you die.  Mine isn't exactly an exciting bucket list.  I don't really care to bungee jump, skydive or climb Mt. Everest.  So I decided to call it my long term to do list.  Slightly safe and somewhat plain, but things I want to do nonetheless.  :)



1.  do more winning, like pictured above
2.  pay off my house
3.  hike at least 5 miles one way
4.  have a pet Siames cat
5.  go on an overnight canoe trip
6.  hug my husband more
7.  do something spectacular for my parents
8.  organize my closet
9.  own a cabin and acreage
10. take a road trip with no plans
11. get a big doberman pinscher for a pet
12. go to a day spa
13. try wax beans
14. see Yellowstone
15. completely stop biting my nails 
16. collect less useless stuff  at least I am some better.  :)
17. listen more, talk less
18. stop sweating the small stuff (much better at least)
19. visit Niagara Falls
20. eat a 5 course meal at a fancy smancy restaurant
21. attend a big wedding  Thanks, Jason and Leyna!
22. get to the point where I can work 5 days a week instead of 6
23. expand my vocabulary 
24. get really good at pool(I still suck)
25. drive a Lamborghini
26. go to a wine and cheese tasting
27. wear the clothes that I have held back for special times
28. floss my teeth more
29. go to Hawaii
30. design my own jewelry
31. learn to speak Spanish
32. tone my flab(working on this, but older means even flabbier, ha!)
33. sew some of my own clothes
34. expand my culinary skills
35. get really good at photography(I like it to be a hobby, so I am good enough for now)
36. I actually went zip lining....should have been on this list.  :)


... this is the beginning of my list.  I am going to post it for now and expand on it as time goes by.  :)   It is now 5/13/2014.  Can't believe it has been since 2011 that I wrote this.  ha!

Comments

Popular Posts