Nature's colors for fashion inspiration


I took this sky photo a few days ago as the sun was going down at home.  
The clouds were just so amazing. 
After looking at it, I realized it made a good inspiration photo for my next outfit.


I'm really loving my white skinny jeans lately.  They are super comfy, and I love the crisp clean look of white.  

I paired them here with a pale blue oxford, black shoes and black belt.  It would have also looked good with brown, but I just got these shoes at a yard sale and was really wanting to wear them.  I wore silver jewelry.

Here is an inspiration photo that I found on Pinterest for another few accessories that could be considered.  




The old saying used to be that you
shouldn't wear white after Labor Day. 
 I don't follow this rule. I will wear it all winter.

Whatever you wear, wear it with a smile!  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts