Revenge of the Nerds...


So I looked up the definition of  a nerd.  
It basically boils down to being 
overly intellectual and having an
inability to be stylish.

Or for me, 
it was my high school years.
I was voted
 "Most Intellectual"
 by my peers.
If this doesn't seal my nerd fate, 
I don't know what could. Besides that, I also had terrible fashion sense.





Anyway, at least I feel like I grew out of my
nerdness to some extent.  I like to believe
that I know how to be a little 
stylish.  Although 
 I don't always hit the mark.



I have been seeing these NERD sweaters in the fashion world and I loved them.

So as soon as I saw one at
Rue 21...I had to get it!









I paired it with my white skinny jeans and some black and silver accessories.  

I really like how it turned out.  And my inner nerd... that I try to keep hidden, was very happy too.


Whatever you wear, wear it with a smile.  :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts