Chocolate chip cookie bars



I have to admit, I really don't have
the exact recipe for this chocolate 
chip cookie bar.  I looked up 
some chocolate chip 
cookies and ended up 
experimenting with the recipe as 
a whole pan instead.  
They turned out yummy, 
so here is what I think I used.  :)

I really wanted to get the recipe
written down because I know I will
be making these again the next
time I don't have a box of 
brownie mix or something in the
cabinet to make.  I always have 
these ingredients.  :)


Chocolate chip cookie bars

1 3/4 cups self rising flour
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
2 t vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup semi sweet chips
1 cup Hershey's chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350.
Melt butter in a large bowl in the microwave just until softened.  About 30 seconds.  Add sugars to the butter and beat on medium speed until well blended.  Add vanilla and eggs one at a time, beating well in between.  Add the flour slowly and mix until well.  Pour mixture into a well greased 8x8 or 9x9 pan.  Bake for about 25-35 minutes.  The smaller pan will take longer because the brownies are thicker.  I like mine kind of gooey, so I wish I had taken them out sooner, but I wanted them to be done.  Next time I will take them out sooner.  Top them with ice cream and they are wonderful!  :)





Love what you eat and eat what you love! :)

Comments

Popular Posts