Creamy cheesy chicken puffs




When I have no clue what
to make for supper, I get on
Pinterest and type "dinner ideas"
and see what makes me drool.
These were the sexy little puffs that
caught my eye and maxed out 
my drool meter.

They are super easy and 
turned out delicious.  I will keep this
as a go-to recipe when I don't have 
long to prepare a meal.
It cooks for 35 minutes in the 
oven and prep time is only about 
10 minutes.

Creamy cheesy chicken puffs

2-3 cups cooked chicken
1 can cream of mushroom/chicken soup
(I use the combination kind)
1 can milk
4-5 slices of sharp cheddar
1 jumbo can of crescent rolls (8 count)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  
You can use rotisserie chicken for this
to make it even easier, but I bought fresh chicken strips and cooked them quickly in a little bit of oil and seasoned
them with Greek seasoning and Lawry's season salt. While it is cooking, mix the soup and a soup can full of milk in a bowl and set aside. Shred the meat with your hands so that it is in fairly small pieces. Unwrap the crescents and lay a square piece of cheese on the big end and put a small handful of chicken on top of the cheese and top with another piece of cheese.  Then wrap the crescent around the chicken and cheese and pinch the edges to seal.  Place the rolls in a greased 13x9 dish and pour the soup mixture over the top, like this...

Bake uncovered for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.  

I served mine with cream style corn and white beans.  
They would go great
with many sides...or...I could have
just eaten them by themselves...
all of them.
 :)


Love what you eat and eat what you love!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts