Super super easy crockpot potato soup

I love to cook, but I am all about
an easy meal that is waiting on
me when I get home from work.

This soup was super super easy.  
It literally can be thrown together
 in 5 minutes!  Shooooot yeah
That's what I am talking about!
And it had a really great flavor, especially
since it was pretty chilly outside.
I can even eat soup in the hot summer, but
a cold rainy day makes it even better.

Crockpot Potato Soup

2 chicken bullion cubes, dissolved in 3 cups water
1/2 block cream cheese softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 bag frozen diced homestyle frozen potatoes
1 small onion diced
3 dashes of pepper

Added  later...
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

In a large crockpot, mix the cream cheese with the bullion water and soup. Add the onion and frozen potatoes and pepper and stir well.  Cook on low for about 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.  Add the cheddar and stir well.  If you like a thinner soup, you can add a cup or 2 of milk at this point also. Cook another 30 minutes and stir to make sure cheese is melted. 

This is the easiest potato soup I have made and really was my favorite.  Next time I may add a little more cheese, if I am in a cheesy mood, but it was really delicious just like it was.

Love what you eat and eat what you love! :)








Comments

Popular Posts