A bunch of fashion experiments...

Hello peoples!

I have gotten lazy with my posting my fashion lately.  

I have been taking some pictures, just haven't found the time to post about them.  

I sometimes like to post them just so that I can use them as a future reference...hmmm...what was that outfit I wore last month.. 

Therefore, I am just gonna throw a bunch of fashion out there at one time, with the hope that it triggers your inner fashionista!












Feel free to comment if you would like to know some of the outfit details.  Some stuff I have had for years so it would be hard to post all of the details.  :)

Comments

  1. Cute boots! I think I have the same pair you're wearing in the first few photos. Madden Girl? I love the way you've styled similar outfits (jeans, layers, boots) in such unique ways. My favorite is the stripes/bubble necklace combo. Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! The boots are Madden Girl...Love them! The stripes and bubble necklace are more colors together than I am used to wearing, but I see odd colors together in other blogs and love them! :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness you are super cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Paige! I checked out your blog. Lots of great outfit ideas! I see you have the Madden Girl boots too! I just love mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of boots with each outfit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts