The bacon cheeseburger...grilled is just plain better.



This past weekend was the last
week in June.  
Perfect grilling weather.  

I decided I wanted to make bacon
cheeseburgers on my charcoal 
grill.  I even decided to 
grill the bacon.  
It turned out great!

I tend to buy the in-between
meat for my burgers.
Too fat and they really shrink and 
make alot of smoke.  
Too lean and they are dry and 
don't have alot of flavor.



I topped them with the grilled bacon, white and yellow American cheese, lettuce, tomato, Miracle Whip, ketchup and pickles. 

You really can't go wrong with a 
grilled burger.  The only bad
thing about charcoal is
that it seems to be
ready to cook more stuff, just when 
all my food is done.
I try to keep a pack of
hot dogs ready for that situation.
After everything is cooked, throw 
them on the grill and you only 
have to turn them once.  They will
make a great lunch the next day!

Love what you eat and eat what you love!   :)






Comments

Popular Posts