Red scarf or brown scarf...hmmm.

So I decided to play around with scarves this weekend since it was too cold to play outside.  It intrigues me, just how much you can change an outfit with a scarf.  My closet is about to explode from the abundance of clothes that are in it, you see, I am a slight clothes hoarder.  I hate to get rid of something I might wear later, therefore, I have 100's of shirts.  So, this being said, I bought 3 new scarves to make out different outfits instead of buying new clothes.  Turns out, the scarves are awesome! 

The outfit consists of:
gray tank top - Rue 21
long sleeve open front top - forgot, will look
jeans - Cavaricci
boots - had for years
boot socks - cut arms off an old sweater
scarf - just got at Catos $7.99

Comments

  1. Love those boots!

    Stopping by from WIWW... Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will try to look at the brand and post it. I keep forgetting. They are super comfortable and durable. Have had them probably 5 years. :)

      Delete
  2. i absolutely love scarves!!! both of yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love experimenting with them! :)

      Delete
  3. Love both outfits...scarves are such great accessories. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 maurices giftcard on my blog, so be sure to head on over and enter! :)

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2012/01/maurices-giveaway-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts