Enough is enough.

Sometimes, you just get that urge to make something BIG.  This time, I think I have gone big enough.  Time to start back at square one and start making some mini burgers.  This one was just a little too much. 

It's not my fault entirely.  I saw these oversize super soft buns at Kroger, and immediately knew that I had to make a giant burger.  Unfortunately, I bought the more fatty hamburger meat to make the burger tasty, and the patties shrank tremendously during the grilling process, but overall it was a success.

I fried some thin sliced potatoes and stacked them in the layers.  There are 3 cheesy beef patties and all the trimmings stacked in there also. 

In the end, it had to be eaten with a knife and fork and required 3 rolls of paper towels, but it was enjoyed nonetheless.  Ah, the joys of cooking and eating.   :)

Comments

  1. Wow you are somthing else from just the lil ive read an seen -sooo hungry now !looking foward to following your inspirstion - saw u on lightbox somehow - Zerb - the bartender

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts