Sunday pasta experiment.



Sunday Sunday Sunday.  I love you Sunday, you are my only day off!   So, it is Sunday.  My experimental cook day.  Did I mention, I love Sunday?   What is your favorite day?  Until I win the lottery, my only day off will be Sunday, so I love every single second of it!   So anyway, I knew I wanted to cook some sort of shrimp and pasta.  I had some baby bella mushrooms and some roasted red peppers.  The rest of the whole combination just kinda fell together.  


First, I sauteed the shrimp in a tad bit of olive oil.  
Then, after they were browned, I deglazed the pan with some white wine.
Then, I added the sliced mushrooms, chopped roasted red peppers and a little more wine.
I boiled some fettuccine noodles until done.  Added a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for spiciness, and 2 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese until melted, then incorporated all of the ingredients together.  And topped with 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley. 

The result was delicious and spicy.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts