Inspiration fashion photo remake




I really loved this outfit the moment I first saw it.  I knew I had similar pieces in my closet and couldn't wait to try it all together.  



The photo came from My Vintage Romance.  An awesome blog that I stumbled across.  Love it!

I convinced Eric to take my picture outside, I should have turned off the flash, but he was on a roll, so I went with it.  



Here is the picture I took inside to show a little more detail..



Jacket : Rue 21
Jeans : Rue 21

Both shirts came from a yard sale, but you can work with so many different plaids and stripes to change up the look a bit.

Boots : Madden with the red zipper in the back.  I did some research before ordering them online.  I read many complaints about them running large, so I went with and 8 1/2 even though I am always a 9.   I am glad I went down a 1/2 size, they fit great and are Suuper comfy!








This would be a great outfit for just hanging around on a crisp fall day, and we are just getting into fall, so I will be playing around with this look alot.  I would have never put it together without the photo, but I really like it all put together. 

A smile is my biggest fashion accessory, I try to always wear it!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts