I just made the best salmon I have ever eaten.

Sometimes all I need to do is see a picture of a certain food, and I will CRAVE it!

Here is my stuffed salmon to make you crave what I just ate...  :)


Today on Pinterest, I saw a picture of cream cheese stuffed salmon, and I knew that I had to make it!


I like to buy fresh salmon and freeze it.
Then all you have to do is thaw it in a bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes.  It tastes like you just bought it fresh from the store.

The salmon that I used today, I bought at the Farmer's Market in Memphis.  It was the freshest salmon I have ever bought.  It thawed nicely.

For the stuffed salmon, first...you will need:

2 handfuls of fresh spinach

Quickly saute the spinach in a skillet 
and chop it finely.

Add it to a bowl with...
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 T fat free cream cheese
large dash of Greek seasoning

Mix well.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.


Cut a pocket in the salmon to hold the cream cheese mixture.  
Stuff 1/2 the spinach and cheese mixture into each filet and seal back together.


Mix 1/3 cup panko crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together. 
  I used butter spray on the salmon for a binder and then topped it with the crumb mixture.


Spray a pan well with cooking spray and place into preheated oven...



Cook at 450 for 10-13 minutes.  I had a huge slab of salmon, so I cooked it for 13 minutes.

If the salmon browns too fast, you can cover it with foil.  This one browned perfectly...



Plate the salmon and serve with your favorite vegetable.  Mine was such a huge slab that I just ate it by itself.  It was the best salmon I have ever eaten.  


Love what you eat and eat what you love!   :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts