Another fashion remake. :)

Fashion.  It is something we all see differently.  What  looks good to me, may look silly to the next guy.  What looks fabulous today, may look horrid in a few years.  (Kinda like most of the fashion ideas from the 80's).  Regardless, we all have things that catch our eye.   


I love it when an outfit screams out to me and says, "You gotta wear me!".  The particular outfit that I am remaking here, did just that.  I loved it from the moment I saw it.   Of course, it's hard to have exactly what the model is wearing, but I like to put my own twist on it anyway.   I think the gray over white was what did it for me.  


Like the undershirt idea.





I am showing the outfit 2 ways.  I think I like the black boots better.  The brown seems a little more casual though, so it would depend on where I was going and what I was doing.  I have got to get out of my one pose and smile photo stagnation.  At least I am consistent.  :)


Comments

  1. love them both! the black do look a little more chic--and really elongate your legs. but i love the casual-ness of the brown too. great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Susanne! That's what I love about my new camera tripod. I can take so many pics and compare all the looks...before stepping out the door. :)

      Delete
  2. I actually LOVE the outfit with the brown boots. Great way to rock the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri! I am really getting into the whole black with brown thing lately. Plus, these brown ones are my favorite, so I pull them out quite often. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts