My new pink heels and bring on the fall boots!

My lesson for the day is there is such a thing as 5" comfortable heels!   I recently purchased some second hand hot pink heels.  They are like brand new and are super tall, but they are surprisingly easy to walk in.  I tried them on with a couple of outfits.  I have never worn the skinny belt like you will see in the picture, but I have seen it alot online lately, so I decided to try it.  I really liked it.

























I liked both looks.   I was in a sweater mood, so I went with the right picture for our dinner on the town.   The shoes are Nine West.  The rest of the outfits I have had for years.   I keep things way too long.  You just never know when something might come back in style.  Although, I admit, I really do need to do a huge closet cleaning. I think I have had the pink tank in this photo for at least 15 years and never worn it, but I have now!  

And next....there are very few things that I like about cooler weather...two of those things are BOOTS and SWEATERS.
I am just not a cold weather person.  I FREEZE when it gets cooler, and my face chaps and gets red, pretty much every day...NOT FUN at all.   But I am gonna put on my big girl panties and strap on some boots!   That will make it all better.











All three of these looks are with the same jeans.  They are Abercrombie. I got them at a yard sale last year, they are Madison and have a destroyed look and are super comfy!      


 I got 2 of the tops last weekend at Plato's Closet.  If you have not seen a Plato's Closet, it is a resale shop with the most trendy second hand clothes at about the 1/3 of the price of when they are new.  
 There is a new one opened in Jackson, Tennessee, and it is the bomb!   I took in some jeans that were either too big or too small for me, and I got $78.00 for them.  I didn't take in any money so that I would only spend what I made on the clothes I sold.  I got 6 tops for the jeans, and I loved them all!   

The first top is my favorite, it is an Abercrombie with dark brown and gray stripes, is soo soft and has the best fit ever.   The second is also Abercrombie and is gray and beige, it is also a great fit and is super comfy.  Both came from Plato's Closet and were $18 and $12.  The third top is a loose fitting sweater that I have had for years, but still love.

The boots are my favorite!   They zip up the back and are Steve Madden.  Here is a past pic of them.  I LOVE them!   


Wear what makes you feel great!!  
Love yourself and who you are.....it will be contagious!

:)

Comments

  1. Those pink heels are FAB! Also, great deals on the new tops. I always forget to stop in Plato's Closet, but I know a lot of people find good deals there.

    julee @ diylouisville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts