About as healthy as a cookie can be.

This is the second time I have made these cookies.  First, let me assure you that they are not the best cookies in the world, BUT to be soo healthy, they ain't bad.  

They are basically like eating a banana and a bowl of oatmeal, but in a nice chewy cookie, which goes much better with a cup of coffee.

Here are the soo simple and healthy ingredients...


Yep, that is all. 

2 ripe bananas
1 cup of oats 
1/4 cup of semi sweet chips
(nuts can be added if you like)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Mash the 2 bananas really well in a medium bowl.  I did add a teaspoon of vanilla after I mashed them,  just because I love vanilla.


Add the other ingredients and mix together well.  I ended up adding a 1/4 cup more oats because my bananas were pretty big.  You can judge the mix and see if you think there is too much banana.


Drop them onto a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick spray.  I added a tiny sprinkle of cinnamon to each.

Ready for the oven!  350 for about 20 minutes.


They will look something like this when done.   


Now, just grab a glass of milk...I happen to LOVE Pure Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.  Especially because it is only 30 calories per cup!   Yum.

The best part is that these cookies are only about 75 calories and full of good for you stuff!


Love what you eat and eat what you love!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts