Legging conundrum! I finally did it!

I have been struggling with the 
legging issue for some time now.  

They look SOOO adorable on others, but 
I have been unable to pull a look together that I feel comfortable with.


I finally put something together that I liked!  Actually, I LOVED it! 

The leggings are a super thick dark gray pair that I got at Suzy's Suitcase, our local super cute dress shop here in Newbern, TN.  The sweater is also charcoal gray.  It is Jones New York brand, but I have had it for about 5 years.

I layered a white shirt underneath and white boot socks.   The sweater skirt is tan and matches my almost new moccasin boots that I just got on EBAY for $14.50 including shipping, sometimes you just gotta watch for deals!

I loved the tri-color look, and it was super comfortable!


Psst...

The skirt is actually a sweater that I cut the top out of and made into a skirt.  It is hard to find sweater skirts, and this worked great!  It was a tank top sweater that I never wore anyway, so I just chopped it with some scissors and 
TA DA!

I hope this gives you some ideas for your own wardrobe awesomeness!  :)

By the way...Thanks to the Pleated Poppy for letting me link up and giving me sooo many ideas!!




Comments

Popular Posts